Career Services Department
A MESSAGE FROM CAREER SERVICES:
The start of a new school year is full of excitement, energy, uncertainty and hope! There is no place on earth as vibrant as college especially at the start of a new term – everything feels possible. We, in Career Services, cannot think of anywhere else we would rather be. Always remember, the most important part of learning is: Having a sense of accomplishment that you are becoming better at what you do and gaining some mastery and expertise, which give you confidence, which helps you succeed in your career!
The Career Services Department offers resources that are designed to support your efforts in preparation for the workforce. Turning employment possibilities into reality takes a lot of work, perseverance and intent. It does not just happen but when it comes to exploring and pursuing your career options, the Career Services team is ready to help. We love our students and cannot wait to assist you.
Career Services offers career advising│counseling services that:
- Provide career advising│counseling through scheduled appointments and drop-ins with individuals, online│distance resources
- Help students explore careers through part-time employment and full-time employment
- Help students develop and apply job-search competencies and decision-making skills
- Educate students about fraudulent employment practices
- Help students understand the potential benefits and pitfalls of social media and the importance of a positive Internet “footprint.”
- Resume and Cover Letter assistance
- Interview Techniques
- Student Assistant Work Program
- How to get a Job with the State
- Volunteer information
- Certification information
- Guaranteed Graduate Program
- Job Search Strategies
- Workforce Training Workshops
Graduates! Extend your learning by exploring
Accounting, Technology, and Finance lessons, certification exam
questions, and more with Wiley’s Efficient Learning platform. Learning
packages are available for CPA, CMA, CFA, PMP, Security+, and more. Create a free account to access big discounts with Wiley Efficient Learning here.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We are located in the main administrative building.
Director of Career ServicesProgram(s): Medical
Direct Number: 916-339-4385
Email Address: MLDavidson@mticollege.edu
Career Services Coordinator
Program(s): Business, Accounting, IT, and Legal
Direct Number: 916-339-4376
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org